The Bubba Paddoc Shucking Knife is an extremely handy tool for shucking open the oysters with ease. It’s made from non-slip grip and high strength 440C Steel for security and reliability.
How to Shuck an Oyster
- Hold the oyster firmly
- Using an oyster shucking knife in the other hand, place the tip of the shucking knife at the base of the hinge, twist the knife using pressure, then without the pressure, lever the knife upwards while twisting at the same time to prise the hinge open
- Slide the knife under the top shell to release the oyster and remove the shell
- You can now add a dressing of your choice to the oyster!
- Non-slip grip for secure shucking
- Engineered with commercial-grade 440C high-strength stainless steel blade
- Curved tip for maximum leverage opening the oyster
- Ergonomic handle designed for comfort
The Bubba Paddoc Shucking Knife is a must have if you ever need to open the oysters safely and for opening them without breaking the shell and causing its chips to go around the oyster meat, we highly recommend this tool for oyster lovers!
Shucking Knife Specifications
Material: 440C Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 2.5” Blade
Color: Orange handle